Tuesday, January 13, 2009

DAY 13 - American Idol and All Temperature Cheer


Today was one of those days I was worried about when I began this blog. It was an extremely uneventful day. After work I went to my parents house did some laundry and watched the season premier of American Idol. I hate these audition rounds, some are kinda funny, but for the most part it gets kinda old. I usually watch the first few auditions then get back into around the final 16.

I was mad at myself all evening cause I had promised myself I would work out today when I got home from work, but I didn't. So after I got home from my parents house I did a little work out at 10:00 pm while watching Ace of Cakes. I think that's the best way to work out. It provides much more inspiration than some trainer yelling at me. I kept thinking if I worked out real hard all week long I could eat an entire sheet cake this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment