Saturday, January 24, 2009

DAY 24 - Rainy Days, Mondays and Lifetime Movies always get me down



So this is what sitting home all day Saturday watching Lifetime movies looks like.... It was a cloudy drizzly Saturday, I didn't have much motivation. I did wake up, that's always a good thing. I worked out, things are going well...ran some errands...not bad. Then it happened. I turned on the TV and started watching a Lifetime movie. I normally only watch Lifetime during the holidays and for Golden Girls reruns, but today I got hooked into the movie. I watched one, then another came on about teen pregnancy, then a story with Jenny Garth from 90210 about a teenage girl getting AIDS, then I took a little break for dinner and a Diet Coke (which was free thanks the the Maverick guy!), and finally a movie with Sigourney Weaver about a gay kid who commits suicide. WOW! It was a happenin' Saturday night. Brandy had called to invite me to another Sundance movie, but it would have required I go wait in the wait list line to get a number, then go back and wait to see if I would even get in. I just didn't have it in me, so I opted for a lazy night on the couch with my stories... I haven't done that for a while, I guess it's OK once in a while, but I'm going to try not to make a habit out of it. I had to watch an episode of 30 Rock and several SNL clips on Hulu before I went to bed to try and bring up serotonin levels. I should have taken a handful of my "Inner Sun" pills.

1 comment: