Thursday, January 22, 2009

Day 22 - DARE


Thursday! The weekend is nearing! Tonight I went to dinner with my parents. They usually come down and take me to dinner every Thursday night. It's a nice way to catch up on the week, make sure we are all still alive and kicking. It's also a nice free meal for a poor boy! Later on it was back up to Park City for another Sundance movie. I wasn't sure about this one. It didn't start until 11:30, on a school night!!! I didn't think I'd make it through, thought I'd be falling asleep for sure. But I actually enjoyed the movie. It was called "Dare." Was a teen angst movie with twists and turns, and was unlike your run of the mill teen drama's.

The fun part about seeing Sundance movies is most of them have members from the production crew there and they do a question and answer session after. Tonight a lot of the cast was there, as well as the writer, director and producers. It was interesting to hear some of the background. And we got a picture with the lead girl from the show. I didn't know who she was, but apparently she played Christine in the "Phantom of the Opera" movie. So we got a picture with her. That's the biggest celebrity I've seen. She is gonna be BIG TIME!!! I will always have the memories of the time we shared in a hotel corridor in Park City, Utah.

I didn't get home until 2:15 am. But hey that's what living the Hollywood life is all about, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment