Sunday, January 4, 2009

DAY 3 - The First Saturday of the Last Year of the First Decade of the Entire Twenty-First Century


The first Saturday of the last year of the first decade of the entire twenty first century... So we celebrated. My good friend Brandy O has been in California with her family for the holidays, I hadn't seen her FOREVER! So she invited us over for a little game night tonight. We played a little word game thing that felt similar to an SAT test, then some Hit or Miss (a game approved by the people at MENSA) and finally some music catch phrase and Ultimate Yahtzee! It was a night of intillectual stimulation and entertainment. However, I do not excel at the music catch phrase...which may be a shock to most, since I pretty much always have a song in my heart. But I realized I didn't really listen to music for much of the 90's and I guess the 2000's for that matter. But if it were Musical Theater catch phrase I could whoop some "A!"

No comments:

Post a Comment