Tuesday, January 27, 2009

DAY 27 - SOLID


Today was very, very uneventful. I actually had a few things at work to keep me busy, was a nice change. I got home and just kind of relaxed, then ended up chatting with Jake on Facebook. We had a really good chat and it made me remember all of our good times, so I put in the little video I made for him when he got back from his mission. It was fun to see a bunch of the old pictures and stuff. It was super cheesy, cheesier than I remember it, but it made me laugh. I watched it 3 times. We were such dorks, but they were some of the best times of my life. I'm really grateful to have such a great friend.

Jake and I would do this high-five/hand shake thing and say "solid" every time we'd see each other and when he was on his mission we wrote pretty much every week, and we'd end the letters saying "SOLID". So the video was called...of course, Solid! Just like our friendship...SOLID (cheesy I know, but it's true)

No comments:

Post a Comment