Friday, May 8, 2009

DAY 128 - Lettuce Wraps and Body Bags


Finally Friday!!  After my stressful, hectic week at work, I had to unwind...  Hey sitting around doing nothing is very draining, seriously it is.  Tonight I hung out with Latoya, Jess, and Christian.  We had a nice dinner at PF Chengs.  I love me some lettuce wraps.  Next time I go, I'm just going to order me a whole head of lettuce wraps and not share... all for me.  Had a great time discussing American Idol with Jess, we are big Adam Lambert and Kris Allen fans.  We have decided we need to watch it together, we can get up and dance on the coffee table together, then rewind and repeat!  

After the PF Chengs we went to "Sunshine Cleaning" it was a great movie.  I loved it!  All about crime scene clean up and quality family time.  So sweet.  

It was a lovely start to the weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment