Thursday, May 7, 2009

DAY 127 - That Roseanne Barr thing

I don't know what's wrong with me this week.  I have been soooo tired.  Doing nothing all day long takes a lot out of me.  I've been so slow at work, then when I come home I have no energy to do anything.  I did go for a little run in the park, but my knee started to hurt so bad I only went half as far as I usually do.  It's getting worse, time to go to a doctor... blah!

After my run I went to my parents house to get my Power 90 DVD I left there over the weekend.  I thought I would come home and do that to finish up my work out.  But instead I came home, and sat on the couch and fell asleep, and when I say couch I mean my tiny two seater love seat, not the most comfortable for napping.  I woke up at 11pm and went straight into my bed.  I think I may have that Roseanne Barr disease, that disease where there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with you but you're real, real tired, and every once in the while I'll just start screaming out the national anthem, in a retched screaching voice.

Well tomorrow is Friday!!!  Last day of nothingness at work.  I'm sure as soon as I get a few new projects going, I will long for these days of peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment