Thursday, May 28, 2009

DAY 148 - Forget all your troubles, forget all your cares when you go DOWNTOWN!


My trek downtown, such a beautiful lush green view with the Church office building in the background. From the blinding light behind me it looks like Jesus was just leaving work for the night. Wasn't quite midnight, guess he got off early today. Probably going to get Sushi with Peter.

It was a lazy Thursday night. Just did the standards, a little workout, some grocery shopping, average every day thing. I was kind of bored, trying to find something to watch on TV. Everything is in reruns, and I spend all day at work playing on the interweb so I just couldn't seem to find anything to do. I decided it was such a nice evening I would take a little stroll. I usually walk up through the Avenues or up South Temple, but tonight I was feeling wild. I took a walk downtown. I walked through City Creek park and then up through that cool little neighborhood before you get to Memory Grove. I saw an old school apartment building that looked like an old motel. They had an apartment for rent, I think I should call on it. It didn't look like it could be too pricey. I would love living down that way, its so quaint, and its a pretty nice area, even though the building didn't have much charm, and looked like it could have been in a 70's horror movie. But I'm sure if anyone was murdered in the building they were kinda classy.


Happy Birthday Mish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment