Tuesday, May 26, 2009

DAY 146 - Fake Play Me A Song Piano Woman

The accuracy of my photos need to be questioned.  By looking at this picture one would assume that this evening consisted of Latoya playing softly on the piano as Lisa and I sang lullabies to little Cash... However nothing like that occurred, I don't think Latoya even knows how to play a note.  Lets dive in deeper to the real story...  I think people are getting somewhat annoyed with my 365 project.  But that's too bad... And I admit, its difficult coming up with a unique photo each day.  Latoya did not want to be a part of the photo, and Lisa suggested I just hold Cash.  But I all ready have a few baby holding pics from a few weeks ago, and even one holding Cash.  So I insisted everyone be in the picture.  Latoya had some eye issue earlier in the day and took off all her makeup, so she didn't want to be seen.  It was her idea to sit with her back towards the camera.  At least there was a piano there so it didn't seem quite as awkward as if she were just facing backwards sitting on an armchair.  Then the next issue came with the taking of the photo, Matt, offered to take the picture so I didn't have to use the timer function and awkwardly place the camera on some flat surface.  But it took several shots to get this fine piece of art you see at the top of this post.  Eyes were shut, glares off the piano, all sorts of technical aesthetic issues... but finally, we ended up reviewing the proofs and chose the first shot we took was the most well composed...  Nothing but the best for this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment