Thursday, May 21, 2009

DAY 141 - Let Me Dance For You!


Well... American Idol is done, time for a new obsession?  Cassie loves, "So You Think You Can Dance"  I've seen a few throughout the years but never followed it.  Tonight we all got together at Brandy's to watch the season opener.  It was the auditions, just like American Idol.  I enjoyed it, my only problem is I can't tell who's good and who's bad.  Sometimes its obvious, but other times I thought the person looked like they were having some kind of Grand Mall Seizure on the stage and when it would go back to the judges they were all in tears because of the beauty of the piece.  I am not one to judge.  It will be interesting to see how it goes.  I'm willing to stick with it for a while.

After the show, Cassie, Brandy and I did our own dance audition.  We're real good, we made a lot of music dancing them and I.

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate you sticking it out for a bit. I promise, you will love it once the auditions are over. Then you will see me cry on a weekly basis at the grand mall seizures as well.

    ReplyDelete