Wednesday, May 6, 2009

DAY 126 - Douse The Light Kenneth!!

Woo Hoo, finally feels like spring, it was in the mid 70's today, I broke out the shorts and my pasty white legs were exposed for all the world to see.  I have been asked by the US Navy to stand on rocky outcrops in the Great Salt Lake to warn passing ships.  I am the Beacon of Paleness!  

It was a pretty lazy day.  Work was ULTRA slow.  It is only me and one other person in our entire office, with no work to do.  I believe my day consisted of Facebook, watching 30 Rock on HULU, and other Saturday Night Live clips, followed by Dr. Horribles Sing-A-Long Blog, starring Neil Patrick Harris, I highly recommend it if you haven't seen it, it can be found on hulu.com.  So I'm glad I was paid for catching up on my entertainment for the week.  I wish the ABC player worked on my computer.  I could catch up on the entire season 4 of Lost.  And I'm not worried if my boss finds out about my activities, he is well aware of the situation.

After work, I went home and did a new workout LaToya had sent me, it's called the "Best Bikini Workout Ever!"  I figured I best get into good bikini shape with my new job as the beacon of Paleness.  It is the required uniform ya know.  

No comments:

Post a Comment