Sunday, May 3, 2009

DAY 123 - No one mourns the WICKED!!


Went to see Wicked today.  I've been such a theater goer this week.  First Miss Saigon, and today Wicked.  This was my third time seeing it.  I always enjoy it, but it was kind of missing something for me, maybe its just because I've seen it twice before, and we were on the second to last row.  The further away from the stage I get, the less I enjoy the show, I have decided its not worth spending the money to sit too far away, I'd rather pay more and be closer to make it worth it.  We also saw the understudy to Glinda, she wasn't all that great, I think Chicago was still my favorite time seeing it, however Eden Espinosa as Elphaba in New York was awesome.

I felt a little Wicked myself, I had promised myself I wasn't going to bake until Mother's Day, I made it all the through the weekend, but I was craving chocolate chip cookies, so I made some, and ate TONS of the dough.  It was a serious problem.    I made them with wheat flour so I figured they were healthy...right?  Anyway, I threw out what was left so I could start Monday fresh.  I wish I had some magical wizard who would take away my sweet tooth.  

1 comment:

  1. How similar we are. I saw Wicked on Saturday and baked myself a dozen cookied on Sunday! Soulmates, Ken dear.

    ReplyDelete