Wednesday, May 20, 2009

DAY 140 - And they said they wouldn't make it!


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD!!!  Wow! 43 Years.  Those crazy kids, still goin strong.  To celebrate we went to the good ole Olive Garden.  I guess the 43rd anniversary is the Fettuccini Anniversary.  Who needs silver, or gold or paper when you've got noodles and a heavy cream sauce!!  It's always nice to spend time with the parents. Gotta love em, glad they went on that blind date and then dated for 5 years and finally decided to tie the knot. Then 10 years after that they had their precious little accident named Ken!!

After dinner I went up to Alane's to work on the script a little more and watch the American Idol results show.  I'm happy with the outcome, I would have been fine either way.  I really wasn't surprised because before the show even started I opened up my computer and logged on to Facebook and saw Matt Hewitt's status that said "I can't believe Kris won!!"  Thanks Matt, he's a ruiner, and also very violent, he almost drowned me at Willard Bay one time, but that's a different story, anyway.... I think both will do just fine.  It's probably better Adam didn't win, I think he will be better off going out and getting his own label rather than being tied to American Idol, I think Kris is a better fit for the Idol.  Because I know things like that.






No comments:

Post a Comment