Monday, May 4, 2009

DAY 124 - Who Are These Children Coming Down?!

I tell ya, babies, babies everywhere.  It's like it's raining kids... a storm is coming!  This is little Maxwell Adams Tesch, one of my best friends, Jake's little boy.  He was born a week ago today.  I can't believe he has 2 kids, seems like not too long ago we were making midnight runs to Del Taco and watching videos in the fort in the basement.  He was just a kid (we won't mention how old I was when these events occurred).  

I'm really happy for him, he's a great dad, and husband, always knew he would be.  And Amanda is a great mother and wife, these two are the perfect couple.. made for each other.  And I'm glad they don't beleive in that Zero Population theory because zero population is not the answer my friend, with it the rest of us are doomed.


1 comment:

  1. How can you be so funny Kenny? You're the man! By the way I was 18 years old when we made those forts, or as Davis calls them Huhs (that's huts with no "t" because when his Grandpa introduced him to the whole fort building fun he didn't annunicate the "t"),so did that make you 23? I think we were both a little too old, oh well it was fun! -Jake Tesch

    ReplyDelete