Monday, May 18, 2009

DAY 138 - Be Prepared!

Monday...blah, but a week from today is Memorial Day...YES!!  I've been counting down for 9 weeks.  Tonight I went over to Clete and Greg's and watched an old Ugly Betty episode, we're really far behind.  Then Brandy came over and we took a field trip over to Maverick for some frozen yogurt.  I didn't partake, as I'm trying to be a healthy fell this week.  I got some green tea, hopefully if I keep drinking that my metabolism will click into overdrive and I no calorie will go wasted.  My efficient body will have no need to store anything away.  I really don't need my food storage in my belly hips and thighs, I'll just get some pork and beans, a two liter bottle of water and stick it in the basement, that will suit me fine in case of an emergency.

Brandy and I are honing our life saber skills.  I think I'm pretty good at it.  However I was wishing I had a life saver instead.  mmmm Butter Rum

No comments:

Post a Comment