Friday, May 29, 2009

DAY 149 - NYC Dreamin


For a short week, it felt really, really long!!! I was soho ready for Friday and some good weekend fun. The evening did not disapoint. I had a good time with Latoya, Jess and Tyson. We went to Iggy's Sports Bar up in Ogden. It was a good dinner, they just had this annoying basketball game going on all night, sheesh, would have been nice to have a little peace and quiet. After dinner we went back to Jess and Tysons. They have a cute house out in North Ogden. I get so jealous of my friends who have stuff. Tyson opened up the pantry and it was as if birds started singing and cartoon deer where wandering around in there, it was all organized and stocked full. They are so grown up, but still tons o' fun. We had lots of laughs, I always have so much fun hanging out with them. Jess and Tyson are going back to New York in a few weeks, I want to hide out in their suitcase and go. They introduced me to a new show tonight, its called [title of show] it only ran for a little while on Broadway last summer, they were lucky enough to go see it. I have just started listening to it, but I love it so far! If I had some money I'd move to New York in a second to be able to see all these little shows nobody has ever heard of. I'd have to live on my credit card, but since they're almost maxed out I'd have to see how far I could coast on my Cafe Rio frequent buyers card.

1 comment: