Wednesday, May 27, 2009

DAY 147 - Ghost of Matthew McConaughey's Career

It was real bad movie night at Brewvies.  Brandy and Kirsten asked me to tag a long with them to see "Ghost of Girlfriends Past" starring Matthew McConaughey.  It was not good.  I'm all for a good chick flick, but this was just not good.  Not so much funny, a little creepy and possibly a little over acting...but I'm not one to judge.  It was the three of us and two other people a few rows behind us who were able to enjoy this cinematic treat along with us.  But from their bursts of laughter, I think the quite enjoyed it...good for them!

I was a little jealous of the people in the next theater over.  City Weekly does a free movie once a month at Brewvies, and this month's movie was Edward Scissor Hands... I LOVE that movie, I kinda wanted to go, but was out voted.  It's all good, I've seen Edward Scissor Hands quite enough, and will probably see it again.  But Ghosts of Girlfriends Past was a unique one time experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment