Friday, May 15, 2009

DAY 135 - Things that are stupid, that begin with "S" Scattergory rules!

FRIDAY!!!  We had a little game night tonight.  Since my time in my apartment is nearing a close, we had one of the last game nights that will take place.  So sad!!  But there's still over a month left, so hopefully this one wont be the last.  We went to the Café Rio and then came back and got the games going.  We played the usuals, however for the first time in my life we played Scattergories how it should be played.  Who knew?!  For years I've been playing it where you change the card after each round.  Apparently that is incorrect, you are suppose to play the same card 3 times, just with 3 different letters.  That's so boring!  I like to mix things up.  I thought his idea was crazy talk, but we consulted the instructions, that are amazingly still in the box after 15 + years, and it did confirm that the 3 round same card is the correct way to play.  Who'd have thunk.  I think I will continue playing the other way, who needs rules, they only get in the way.  I'm a renegade.  

No comments:

Post a Comment