Wednesday, May 13, 2009

DAY 133 - He's just a...can't


MAC ATTACK!  So this is what the kids are doing these days.  I remember a time when you would hang out with your friends and speak to each other in person.  It's so much more convenient to simply communicate using technology.  Talking is hard.  Actually Nancy is looking for Pants on ebay, James is playing Internet poker (he didn't even know her) and I'm working on the newspaper ad for the benefit.  Every once in the while we would grunt something to one another.

Tonight we watched the elimination American Idol.  Technology almost spoiled the fun, Alane opened up her computer, logged onto Facebook and saw the status of one of our friends back east that said what the results were.  So she kept quiet the whole time, even though she new..  Geez people, watch what your status says!  But for those who may have DVR'd it and haven't watched be warned I will now announce who was voted off..... Danny is gone.  Awww poor guy, first his wife, now this.  Like I've said before, I really did like him, and I was expecting it to be him in the finale.  All three of them could have won.  But I'm secretly (well not so secretly) excited that Kris made it, he is just so....can't.  I think he'll....can't.  He just makes me....can't.  (Inspired by the eloquent words of Kris Allen's father)

Stay tuned to see what happens next week when the Sleaze and Crooked Mouth face off.

As Simon put it, it will be a real "ding dong!"





No comments:

Post a Comment