Sunday, May 17, 2009

DAY 137 - Puttin' it together!

We had our first rehearsal for the benefit concert... well technically the only rehearsal.  Tonight Nancy, James, Megan, Kim and Nate went through their songs with the accompanist.  They all sound freakin' AMAZING!!!  I'm sining one tiny line in One Day More with Nancy, I couldn't even remember it, not going to be good.  Alane and I haven't really even started writing it.  It's going to be super cheesy, but people like cheesy, right?  Just look at the popular Ron Bergeron of Dancing with the Stars and America's Funniest Videos...He's a big hit.  I'm not too worried about it, but we'll see how I feel come Friday!!  At least the crazy talented people will make up for the lame hosting.

I really have extremely talented and good looking friends, I hate them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment