Tuesday, May 5, 2009

DAY 125 - BORING! BORING! BORING! Nothin' ever happens at 4Life!

Painful I tell you, painful.  Today was the last day before convention.  Most of the people in the office are gone.  The hectic crazy days of a few weeks ago, have turned into listless hours of idleness.  I'm pretty sure I have finished the Internet, I'm done.  I got to the last page, I wont spoil it for the rest of you, but I know what happens.  Seriously, there are only so many Facebook quizzes to take.  I'm grateful I've got LaToya to keep me entertained on the instant messenger.  It was so slow my boss Wade let us leave early.  I left about 3pm.  It was such a nice day outside I decided to go do a little shopping, and then go for a run in the park.  After which I met Brandy, Jamie Fackel, Clete and Greg and saw a play at Granger High School...  It was...cute?  Was a play with just two boys and they played a bunch of different characters.  Got a little repetitious.  But the high school kids enjoyed it, and I'm a supporter of the arts in our schools.  Even though I didn't pay, I supported.  I didn't even buy cookies from the young man trying to sell cookies for a fund raiser... But I think that was for football, I don't support football, they have enough supporters.  And why are the sports kids selling cookies?  They should be selling Powerade or something.  Give the baking back to the drama kids, they appreciate baking more!

No comments:

Post a Comment